Sunday, June 5, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Questionable Love by Danielle Rocco


Title: Questionable Love
Author: Danielle Rocco
Series: Labeled Love #2
Release Date: June 1, 2016

BLURB

Questionable Love starts off right where Labeled Love ended

While my boy’s world stopped,
My girl’s kept going.

Promises would be made,
And some would be broken.

There was only one question that he ever needed answered.
There was only one answer that she ever needed to say.

I’ve clung to his question.
I’ve clung to her answer.

He’ll have to prove himself.
She’ll have to let me.

When you have a love as deep as ours, you fight to keep it together. 
We will have to fight for those three words if we want our love to be unending.

Mature Language, Sexual Content 

MY REVIEW
4/5 heart-shaped love!

Danielle Rocco magnificently captures the tingly, dreamy feelings of falling in love. And seriously, with the way this woman swept me up in heart-shaped clouds with Labeled Love, I really didn’t know she could take me higher. Questionable Love was, with no question, a powerhouse of swoon, sexy cuteness, and a sparkle of drama. 

“I’m always going to be your boy, and you are always going to be my sun-kissed baby under the California sun.”

Jace James loved fiercely and it was the same reason why he’s serving time in jail. But it will also be the very same reason that he will get through it. I really, really loved the loyalty and integrity of this man. Even when he was helpless, he sought light and love in his memories of Shay. He was so sweet, thoughtful, and equally sexy. 

“...my life was always going to be with her from the moment I met her.”

Shay Stark lived in a dark place after her boy was put into jail. She was helpless and sad, but she never gave up hope. Instead, she poured her heart out on the one thing they dreamed of sharing--music. Sassy Shay was a sight to behold but when in love and driven by hope, she is magic. I loved the passion in this woman. She genuinely invests her heart in everything she does. 

“I’ve made some mistakes, but the one thing I’ve always done with everything I am is love you with my entire heart.”

There were times when I thought this book was predictable but Miss Danielle proved me wrong every time. In the bits of moment I thought she will make doubt prevail, she made love overpower everything. Although I would say that this book was generally light, there were little sparks of heartbreak and tears in between that kept the story interesting. This book is definitely oozing with a lot of heart-shaped love. Entertaining, swoony, and addictive. 

Post a Comment

© The Reading Ruth. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.