Friday, September 30, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: The Prince and the Player by Tia Louise



Title: The Prince and the Player
Author: Tia Louise
Series: Dirty Players #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Let the games begin... 
Runaway Zelda Wilder will do whatever it takes to secure a better life for her and her sister Ava. Crown Prince Rowan Westringham Tate will do whatever it takes to preserve his small country.
When Zee is blackmailed into helping a vengeful statesman take down Rowan, she never expects she'll be pulled into a web of lies and international intrigue--much less that she'll find herself falling for Cal, Rowan's "playboy" younger brother.
Ava's no help, as she finds quiet walks in the moonlight discussing poetry and leadership with the brooding future king irresistible. Even more irresistible is kissing his luscious lips.
They're in over their heads, and the more time passes, the more danger the sisters are in. Shots are fired, and it's soon clear even a prince might not be able to rescue these players.


“What do you want?” I lift my mouth so my lips just graze his skin as they move, my fingers tracing his cock. “All of you,” he rasps. “In every way.”


This book had me hooked from page one! With Tia Louise’s engaging prose and her uniquely charming characters, I was an absolute goner! The Prince and the Player will have you swooning and panting on every chapter for two different reasons: the romance and the thrill. 

Survival was something that Zelda Wilder mastered in life. Along with her cunning sister Ava, they’ve swept streets and clubs clean with their charm and treachery. Caught in a vengeful mission to take the royal family down, Zee and Ava finally found their match…literally and figuratively. Gah, the spunk of these two women is refreshing! From their witty comebacks and sly mannerisms to their effortless beauty and kept insecurities, I couldn’t help but love them! 

Rowan and Cal might be black and white when it comes to their personalities and line of interests but they’re definitely enamored by one thing: the Wilder sisters. I love men like this; hot, passionate, and smart. I can see readers taking teams upon meeting these two and I’m definitely Team Cal! While I love Rowan’s sophisticated way of wooing, I’m really more into Cal’s adventurous side. 

I love how this story has tricked me. With the amount of books I read, it’s hard being surprised anymore. But reading this one definitely fired up my interest. No part of the book was ever boring. I loved everything about it…except the cliffhanger. LOL 




Post a Comment

© The Reading Ruth. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.